Even if you don't agree with everything we say on this website, there is still a lot of room for common ground. See if you don't agree that all children should be getting the following messages:
- You decide who touches you.
- You should never force another person into sexual activity.
- Sex is dangerous when it is not freely chosen and when there are no precautions taken to prevent unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections.
- Sex can be wonderful between consenting adults who have taken the necessary precautions.
- You can talk with me about your sexual concerns.
- You have the right not to be in a sexual relationship.
How's that for starters? Got any other messages you'd like to add?